9.04.2024

who am i, anyways?

No, this isn't a quirky "about me" posting. 

I'm having another existential crisis.

What am I good at? Not relatively good at. I believe I'm good at decorating, fashion coordinates, and art. I like freelance art rather than learning realism. I already know how to draw backgrounds very well. So I suppose I just need to find a way to get better at drawing humans I suppose, so people can stop trying to tell me I need to learn anatomy. Goodness.

I don't think I'm that much of a gamer and I can't really commit myself too intensively to that anyway. A lot of "cozy" games out there feel so gimmicky and disingenuous. I can count the number of my favorite PC games on my fingers. Please don't cut them off.

I want to be a better person, not personality, but finding myself. It's funny because this was incredibly easy as a kid, if my parents didn't ignore everything I liked in life and forced me to like other nonsense. I just can't get over it, for years now, and I know this is my first full year as an adult. 

I don't get super excited to watch the Nintendo direct anymore compared to previous years and events. Not everything grabs my eye and I don't have the means to spend spare money everytime for some game that's probably not even so memorable in the first place. VN's sound nice, though..


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

mushi-p - ずっと迷子 (lost whole life) (english lyrics)

I'm lost, I'm lost, I'm losing my way Even if I search for it, I can't find it Even if I call out, there's no re...