9.04.2024

ストレス

 


    :: I remember, years ago, I was wishing to meet just someone, anyone to share my love with VOCALOID with. Love was overflowing from my heart. Then years later, I was fortunate enough to meet you and your brother, who shared a mutual love for it.

I feel stressed because somehow, the stalker found out about your existence, while I was trying to talk to you too. Unfortunately to a complication, I've seem to lost you and your sibling forever..

It's not fair. She has stolen and destroyed a lot of things in my life, and I can't even have you to myself.

Can't I have anything to myself? Can't I even dream?

.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

mushi-p - ずっと迷子 (lost whole life) (english lyrics)

I'm lost, I'm lost, I'm losing my way Even if I search for it, I can't find it Even if I call out, there's no re...