8.01.2024

Why is advice for writing visual novels so awful

 I'm trying to look for advice to specifically write a Japanese-style inspired VN that's romantic. Something tells me I should go into the development process really blind, so that's what I'm trying to do. However, I have been trying to look for tutorials by "more-experienced" people that have apparently wrote a lot of visual novels or something, but the advice is awful. Maybe they're holding back so that people won't make a freaking carbon copy of their work or something, but then they shouldn't even make a video like "how to write a visual novel". then.

I try to look at other "Western" works and I feel disappointed because there's too much generic tropes from Western media that doesn't even make sense in the context of who is doing it, they're just doing it because only in America or even Europe it signifies a interest in people that could be romantic or something. It's very naive writing. 

Maybe I should just ignore everything and tunnel vision into my work. I'll see everyone on the flip side about my VN development journey. Thank you.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

animation memes

 i finally animated my very first animation meme. it was not original, as it was based off someone else's meme, but not heavily inspired...