9.20.2024

animation memes

 i finally animated my very first animation meme. it was not original, as it was based off someone else's meme, but not heavily inspired, i just used the same song as theirs. the animation was planned to have a similar color palette to theirs, but i found that it had it's own charm as black and white.

i have finally become one with my own drawing tablet~ 

get your mind out of the gutter, you perverts.

i feel happy because i feel like i'm able to describe the emotions that are inside me visually. i'm getting better at "cutecore" artwork (don't take any pointers from me o.o) and soon enough i'll be able to create something that comforts me.

something i really wanted to realize to see people's intentions within their animation memes, obviously not just for copying them, but if they draw their character with a certain expression, with certain songs and stuff. it looks like i can finally "identify" people's intentions after animating my own, and i know just what content creators to avoid:

  • those who sexualize their character and make the animation available to audiences younger than 18
  • the animators that just want to show off
i really don't mind animation being my hobby, but my brain is sensitive when it comes to what it absorbs as "inspiration", so.. yeah. i don't mind creating whatever i'd like, i just don't care about rude people, and people who would take it out of context. 

💜animation and illustration is healing💜

i think that's it for now. i made two animations today. yay

- kanani

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

animation memes

 i finally animated my very first animation meme. it was not original, as it was based off someone else's meme, but not heavily inspired...