7.31.2024

I have never related to something more in my life.



❥ I found this picture on the net today. A girl dressed in lolita fashion, wearing a blue-themed outfit coordinate. She's cradling a Stitch plushie. Somehow, it reminded me of myself. It reminded me of how Stitch comforts me because it feels like a comforting and understandable entryway to Hawaiian culture, especially for the youth. He's not my most favorite creature in the world, admittedly, but his design will always be very cute and charming to me. Fortunately, I also have a stitch plushie as well, he's holding an avocado. 

I always perceived Stitch as a metaphor - he's the stitch that stitches Lilo's family together. I feel like if you ever wanted to be adopted, or at least move forward in life, Stitch really comforts you as a icon.

This picture makes me wish that I could be more Hawaiian.

It's also a possibility that she could just be holding the Stitch plushie because it matches her outfit.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Kanani