8.01.2024

17才【Covered by tohko+MM】(オリジナル:南沙織)


 Our lovely tohko covers 17sai in an unknown beach, maybe in Hawaii? ⊂( ´ ▽ ` )⊃

She looks beautiful here and I'm enamored with the hibiscus in her hair. The cover is charming and kawaii, as most of her songs including her voice is, sometimes her voice gives off a distressed yet emotional vibe, which can be a bit concerning to listen to, but she truly is a super talented artist.

I wish I can make a similar video in Hawaii or Trinidad, I'm sure those places have super beautiful beaches just like this one.

I almost forgot to mention I love the original as well and I also listened to it when I was 17. I was considering covering it, but I'm not entirely sure. I would just love to have a special music video just like this!

Thank you tohko for continuing to sing.

- THE END - 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

animation memes

 i finally animated my very first animation meme. it was not original, as it was based off someone else's meme, but not heavily inspired...