8.17.2024

My Hellish return to Kogama

 i guess i'm back to gain my crown back.

in all seriousness, how am i going to plan this? i played that game for around 4 years. i wanted to move on, so i made my account invisible. maybe i'll make a youtube video based off this..

i guess i'll go with a japanese aesthetic for my account? references to various other aesthetics i've discovered online, and other philosophies i've created on my own.. a promotional game, if you will.. then i could make avatars based off characters i encountered in my time playing video games or something.

i know what kogama needs, but to be honest, kogama needs you. not a giant elaborate pre-thought of idea.. because you're going to be cloned. :v 

so yeah. 

what do i hope for? a new creative renaissance. since i admit that game really broadened my horizons on what it means to be creative, not just drawing over screenshots in ms paint and drawing thousands of powerpuff girls original characters. 

i created a teenage character that's a elf named achelois.. i felt pressured for her to reflect me in real life even though i felt more comfortable having her skin pale, because her personality is a extension of me, but overall she was supposed to be a whole different person.. 


so yeah. i created that character when i was 9. i'm not sure about bringing her back. even though i got lots of support and love for the character, especially when i made her skin tone darker, it caused a lot of drama and i didn't get the support i was seeking out for. i know that's how life is a lot of the times, but still. i want a stress-free life, you know?

i sort of used the posting feature like how older children used facebook and stuff.. oh boy. so i felt like i was a "real teenager". this is starting to get embarrassing.. so i will write about my plans here. donut steal. haha.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Hi there!
Please try to remain respectful and logical within the comments!

Life & Anime

 It's finally October, yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.  So watching some Umaru has changed my life for the better, I believe. Umaru's lazy hab...