8.17.2024

Maybe I should be more self-indulgent

 Maybe I should be more self-indulgent. i've been considering writing a giant crossover story. maybe all of my stories would take place in this one story/fictional universe, so the characters can easily meet each other. 

i've been meaning to write and draw a giant comic book or just something full of colors and life, like how i used to draw when i was a child. i prefer the traditional format, and i hope that never dies out, to be honest. maybe my focus will become immensely better when i move away..?


maybe i should just make a giant crossover story, as mentioned earlier. with pokemon, ojamajo doremi, basically all of my favorite franchises into one little thing. that would help with my art practice, as well. i was doing art studies the other day and i finally perfected my ideal art style for the most part.. so yay, for me.

it's easy for me to feel like anime eye styles are bland. i mainly enjoy the school days eye style and the symphonic rain one.

that's it for now. i probably will never share it online until probably in 10 years or so from today. hopefully i'll still be using the same phone.. with newer, less poisoned memories

goodbye now..


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Hi there!
Please try to remain respectful and logical within the comments!

how to make public video diaries actually interesting

❀ think about what you want to be known for what do you want people to recognize you for? i believe that people are defined by their habits,...