8.17.2024

my dream

 i had a dream that there was a game coming out after my death, named forgotten memories. a father and a young girl is trapped in a warzone. its based off a true story. a lot of good people were looking for the game developers that used a codename to hide what they really did to the father. i was included, but i was like a hyperactive ghost trying to find out who took this little girls' dad away. i was able to speak to her and comfort her, asking if she'll be okay alone. there were some people against me and i just replied in a annoyed sense, but after we were able to settle on a plan to save the girls' dad somehow, we were all working together. i made the most progress and was so happy i did peace signs as i just jumped out and away from these giant staircases, those-parachutes-above-shops, and then onto the ground. there was another person who was a friend of the dad as well, so i explained it to him. it turns out the girl was a metaphor for me. it turns out even if you 100% the game and saved everyone, you can't save my dad. so it was depressing, but at least i was able to talk to my dad's friend. that's it.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Hi there!
Please try to remain respectful and logical within the comments!

And Just Like That

    ::  A flame has been sparked anew, once more. I'm back to loving "retro" Japanese things from my childhood in general, and...