8.16.2024

hyperactivity

 i deal with sudden bursts of hyperactivity or a overabundance of energy at times. it's hard for me to settle down and i feel immensely disappointed doing whatever task i'm doing to burn the energy. it feels much too underwhelming so i just end up writing a blog entry while tapping my foot, like so. should i just exercise to burn all of this excess energy? honestly, i'm full of excitement for my PSP that's coming in 19 days, a day before school officially starts for me again. 

i hope that i'll be able to perform with good grades for school, and that i'll be able to be more healthy as there's lots of walking at my school.

i think i'm starting to re-evaluate how i draw. i was doing some art studies yesterday and i didn't put any effort in them, but a outsider onlooker may say that it looks more aesthetically pleasing than if i put more effort into it. i think shorthanding artwork is an quick way to master what you really need to get the foundations down.

not going to lie, my life has been completely boring ever since 11th to 12th grade.  so many things tried to steal and break my soul such as a break-up and a horrible friend group that's just downright disrespectful for me to be a part of in any sense of the word "Friendship". those things are now 2-3 years ago but i just want to move on quickly. maybe my PSP can both distract me and give me ideas. I've been trying my best to not spoil the true experiences of the PSP for me such as playing little big planet in it's entirety, the menu and other things. i'm really fucking excited to finally receive a PSP of my very own, for once. 

i remember looking at my brother's PSP, and looking at the finish. i didn't understand umd's at all, that console just honestly spawned one day. i tried to open the case to look at the discs up close, and i misunderstood that the game is meant to be in the case at all times. oops. that was when i was really younger, though.

i guess i'll play on my 3ds or something. goodbye

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Hi there!
Please try to remain respectful and logical within the comments!

Announcing the Kawaii Video Diaries

  Hello everyone. I had just started a new series on Youtube - the Kawaii Video Diaries! I always wanted to start making a video diary of so...