9.17.2024

Writer's Glee

 I guess something excited I gradually discovered while growing up is that there are writers, that write whole and complete stories that include their characters that later get animated and fall into the genre of "cartoons". There needs to be a subcategory/subgenre of animation out there, that's both a combination of anime and cartoons, that's what I believe my art style is.

Animating is an exciting experience, being able to color, sketch, storyboard and lineart everything.

I guess I feel like I can relax because I can just write stories including my characters, and not pressure myself to make a cartoon right away. Stories in cartoon episodes don't just appear out of thin air, there's a lot of components to it. Also.. I feel like it's best to tell yourself you're writing a "fanfiction" for your characters, not a "full pledged episode" to ease the stress a bit.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Kanani