9.17.2024

I'm not a cartoon fan

 When I refer to the last recent works in the past 20 years.. I am not a cartoon fan. in fact, I'm ashamed to even say that I may be a cartoon fan.

It's safe to say that a lot of cartoons out there is just stupid. Maybe I don't generally like cartoons. I like drawing them and looking at them in motion, but not maybe in an entire film because some cartoons are so dedicated to being "art" and "beautiful" that they do more than just be functional, like in my little pony G4. I admire the art style of G4 quite a lot, but for more than one reason than another, I can't find myself enjoying the show at all, and I believe the show has a horrid pacing problem. (I say as I write this on a MLP G4 blanket).

I absolutely despise Teen Titans Go. I really hate the show writers for projecting their horrible image on children on this show through their writing and ideas. It's a slap in the face to true teen titans fans that enjoyed the 2004 version. They really thought all the newer generation deserved was just ass, fart, vomit and general gross out jokes. I never enjoyed gross out humor. I can't help but believe that there's people out there that do self destructive nonsense and they project it onto the show as "entertainment" or some garbage..

I admit I did enjoy some earlier concepts of Teen Titans Go, such as a sleepover episode with all of the girls? It felt like wishful thinking. However, there was no reason to dumb down the original and structured beautiful designs of the 2004 version. I will forever despise TTG and I will never live it down. Maybe if I get merchandise of the 2004 version, maybe. =/

I don't like gross out humor.

I don't like modern Spongebob. The idiotic "new writers" have a thing for writing disgusting thing for children to watch. Not to mention the animation is absolutely lazy. The whole thing is so disrespectful to its creator. It makes you think twice before giving your heart to an industry you want to work in, not knowing it could forever be defaced, but at least there's beautiful memories of what once was.

I'm glad that I'm watching Mr. Enter more frequently right now because it's making me realize I should stop wasting energy on such frivolous trash. Sometimes I feel like he can't appreciate things, but reviewing cartoons and analyzing every little piece of it is his.. "job". 

That's why I don't look at things for my "Target demographic". It's a fucking joke to these executives doing god knows what. 

That's it for now.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Kanani