9.05.2024

So bored

     :: I don't know what has happened, but practically nothing entertains me anymore. If I go to play one of my favorite games, it becomes a commitment. I'd be playing for hours. 

There's nothing for me to watch that entertains me. I'm either watching the same bumpers over and over, the same ones I've been watching for years, decades. I'm trying to keep myself busy by reviewing shows I've already seen but often times you'd like to see something new.

I can't just watch anime all day but now that I think about it, is there a reason not to? I could watch more neptunia and draw myself as neptune. I could also practice digital art as well. 

I know for a fact I am healing, but..

I think I need to start collecting more things. I love collecting keychains. I'm planning to get a kuroneko figure and a music box.. my very own music box, how nice. 

I don't really read often as I used to. This one book I have has such a depressing tone, and I have one manga where I don't want to read it because it could crumble the hope it gave me when faced by reality.. or something.

I can't even enjoy Clannad because it stresses me out knowing that Tomoya has different paths with every girl in the series.. I'm glad the anime adaption was written as it is. 

I think nostalgia is a privilege because you have experienced something that people in the present cannot. The privilege of having a nice fluffy memory indexed in your brain. When you get a bit desensitized to it, and too used to having things that remind you of that time or from that time, it becomes everyday. Sure, that might be desirable for some. There was a certain novelty of it being from the past though.

..Maybe I don't know what I'm writing anymore..

Bye bye boo



- Mod Harmony & Kirari

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

animation memes

 i finally animated my very first animation meme. it was not original, as it was based off someone else's meme, but not heavily inspired...