9.04.2024

Popn'Music Portable might be too excellent for my brain

 I managed to play Pop n' music portable on - you guessed it - my PSP. It's honestly a very immersive and surprising (in a really good way) experience. 

I easily get overwhelmed when I play games like that. I didn't know the controls so it was just me mainly guessing but I felt like I didn't have enough time to really learn anything, especially because it appears there's no tutorial level, it just throws you into the game. The controls are unclear, basically.

Everything else about the game is honestly okay. I'll just wait until I get a Dreamcast or another home console rather than play it on my portable device, because my PSP is for me to relax, not to impress.

I wish that this game was more accessible to Western artists and people, I feel like I might've discovered a movement somewhere to make the game more accessible to Western people on neocities, but I can't be too sure.. 

Either way, I want to make this game's music accessible. I was having such bad FOMO whenever I was recommended the songs on Youtube because I wanted to get to know the playable characters first and make memories. It's more simple than it appears though, people are just sharing their favorite songs and so on. I will research characters on my own time and write about them.

Thank you for reading this.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

animation memes

 i finally animated my very first animation meme. it was not original, as it was based off someone else's meme, but not heavily inspired...