9.04.2024

PNM hyperfixation dump

     :: so i might have some sort of a fixation on pop n' music than i can really express.

i love how each individual [fictional, maybe not fictional] character has their own personality, catchphrase and more. where there's a lot of rhythm games that don't really have that. these characters seem to be more fleshed out than the ones in rhythm heaven, although if i could remember correctly, those rhythm heaven characters have their own profile in-game just like a lot of pnm characters do.

I wish to get to know each of these characters, well except for the stereotypical lame ones, lol.

it's really hard to put the music in pop n' music as a genre, but they're all beautifully individually sculpted, and not just because it's from japan, like how a lot of people describe it. it's chaotic but beautifully balanced, they should all get into cooking. that would show their individual personality, although to be honest, i get how much they really have changed over a few decades by now. man, i will forever love the 2000's.

i like to find myself surrounded by aspects of japan of the 2000's because it reminds me of my childhood, but i understand how more seasoned people.. otakus.. could call me "misguided" or "naive" or something. i just love haruhi suzumiya and retr0 things.

looks like every rhythm game has that sexy jazzy song in them, for some reason, lol.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

mushi-p - ずっと迷子 (lost whole life) (english lyrics)

I'm lost, I'm lost, I'm losing my way Even if I search for it, I can't find it Even if I call out, there's no re...