9.08.2024

Movin'On

 my heisei retro subliminal video has seemed to help a lot of people get what they want in their lives, and it even helped me.

i got:

  • a psp in the desired color (2008)
  • a 2005 figurine
  • a physical copy of a game from my favorite franchise (2009)
  • a dango plush (2006)
  • more plushies from the 2000's
i'm just about satisfied with what i have, and i'm eternally grateful. i feel like i have enough items to move on a bit more and focus on the current day.. or the early 2010's. i always wanted to immerse myself in more of the video games and everything in that era. i was a little girl back then, though and only had a ds lite. 

i'm planning to get:
  • a playstation 2
  • playstation 3
i only literally want one game on the ps4 so idk if i'll get one for sure lol
my head hurts so this post is a wip for now!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Hi there!
Please try to remain respectful and logical within the comments!

my animation journal :: entry 1

 hey. so it looks like i might be journaling about the misadventures and adventures of my progress of animating. i actually used to have a s...