8.08.2024

stop pressuring me

 i'm tired of hearing that i may be a horrible person for my relationship choices. my partner was a piece of shit. i had to quickly realize that they don't deserve my respect after a few moments of disrespect and red flags i quickly noticed within our relationship. yeah, some facts were enjoyable, but the actual reality and living in that made me truly feel miserable. i felt happier with a new person i met, so i did the unthinkable. 

i'm tired of being around people who are defending absolute jerks around me. someone i thought that highly respected theirselves and others labelled a absolutely condescending person "more smarter than them" and that's just sad. 

i just wish people could be nicer to me. 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Hi there!
Please try to remain respectful and logical within the comments!

An Idea I had

I went grocery shopping with my mother the other day and I imagined Xiu-Ying feeling blown away yet anxious at a huge grocery store by herse...