9.25.2024

An Idea I had

I went grocery shopping with my mother the other day and I imagined Xiu-Ying feeling blown away yet anxious at a huge grocery store by herself. She was blown away by the welcoming atmosphere with trendy yet upbeat music that made her motivated and confident to walk around and focus on what she needs to buy. She felt grateful to be there, even though others would just discount that scenario as an ordinary and mundane part as their life. 

I'm not sure how I could incorporate this into the story because the story is complete.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Hi there!
Please try to remain respectful and logical within the comments!

An Idea I had

I went grocery shopping with my mother the other day and I imagined Xiu-Ying feeling blown away yet anxious at a huge grocery store by herse...