8.19.2024

🌸review :: hatsune miku sakura headphones🌸

 hi everyone

so i finally got a new pair of headphones, and this time it's hatsune miku themed!! no, these aren't cosplay themed. they are a beautiful mesh of black and pink, with sakuras on them. the box art is breath-taking as well. i wanted these headphones for a few years now, so i'm happy to have finally owned them!

it surprisingly came two days early from japan!! 

here are some photos:








I brought it from eBay. The designs are sleek, flawless and pretty. It was definitely worth the price. It's also completely functional as well!

Now I can stop buying the same pair of headphones repeatedly from SONY..

I will promise to take the bestest of care of these headphones 0w<

That reminds me, I need to update my entry regarding these headphones on myfigurecollection.

This is it for now.

Bye-bye boo!

- Cassandra-chan

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Hi there!
Please try to remain respectful and logical within the comments!