8.19.2024

✿I was finally able to get Desktop Audio in OBS✿

Note: This is not sponsored.

    :: So I was finally able to get desktop audio in OBS to finally work! No more hours spent doing frustrating troubleshooting! This means I'll finally be able to stream from my Macbook, that's admittedly more for school than gaming and creative projects. 

Anyways, how I achieved it is following this tutorial. You need to get Blackhole Audio Plugin and follow everything. My Macbook is on a lower firmware than the newer ones, so it was really difficult to find an effective solution. It worked better than VB-Cable.. so I'm going to have to find a way to uninstall it. 
໒꒰ྀི˃ ⌑ ˂ഃ ꒱ྀི১

I had to turn down the volume to a certain point to prevent glitchy echoes.

I hope this goes for the audio in Camo Studio too, the software I use to record my physical software. I hope it will pick up the game's audio and all.

Anyway thanks for reading this. Here's to possibly more streams in the future soon!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Hi there!
Please try to remain respectful and logical within the comments!