8.26.2024

.:: PSP Care Diary - Entry 1 ::.

 Hi everyone. I thought I'd start to write a care diary for my PSP.

This is a used one.

It turned out to be owned by a girl named Natsuki.

 I had changed her nickname to my name. 

She seemed to be interested in Touhou.

There were also some save data files I had to remove to make more space. There were various games.

I was able to change the theme to this rare Hatsune Miku one. How does it look? <:3 



I was more than excited to add music and a few adorable pictures on there. I was also pleasantly surprised to see that my PSP fits perfectly inside of my fish purse!! So now I can listen to music on the go ^-^

So here is my to-do list:

  • Add a theme
  • Add music
  • Add SensMe Channels (not really working for me for some reason)
  • Download ?????
  • Play Project Diva
I'm trying to troubleshoot everything, like apparently I have less space than before I deleted a few things. 
That's it for now, bai bai!

- Mod Nanami

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

animation memes

 i finally animated my very first animation meme. it was not original, as it was based off someone else's meme, but not heavily inspired...