8.12.2024

nowhere really feels safe

 i like and enjoy a lot of things, but maybe i don't need to share it online? but online is where all of these beautiful things are stored. i get that i can understand these things offline but i haven't found a community in-person where people like the same things as me. i tried, trust me, i really have tried to connect with people in person but people's behaviors are different online than in-person. not exactly if i'm being lied to, i'm happy but there were many, many times where the online world has comforted me more better than the in real life world lol

but i've been on the internet since elementary school. it feels like there's always a open door somewhere for some heartless and insensitive person to try to invalidate me or talk badly about me, but aren't brave enough to say it to my face. i'm trying to find a private space to be fine, but still a place where my current friends can interact with me. so not exactly private but not exactly in the world's domain either, so yeah.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Hi there!
Please try to remain respectful and logical within the comments!

life update

 just got some rgb lights, and 2 kiki and lala shelf organizers so that's pretty neat :^)