8.30.2024

my art online finally feels less like a mess

 as title says

so i suppose my organization style is this rn:

instagram - IRL only.

toyhouse - my original characters (general)

furaffinity - furry characters only (don't judge me!)

deviantart - hella inactive

pixiv - my main art/manga

blogger - personal art/updates

feel free to use this as a reference for you too lol

i need to re-think about my plans for the future, like my follower goal for my instagram now that i wont be sharing anymore of my art on there anymore. its not like i am ungrateful for the support i receive on there. its just funny how some bad people wont let you go and see you as some random person online, bumbling through life just like everyone else, idk.

thank you for reading my posts through my life journey Ov<

- cassandra-chan

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Kanani