8.30.2024

8 30 24 :: what i did today

    :: i drew a few pages of my upcoming manga. i plan to upload the pages uncolored and maybe make a video promoting it after i get the first story complete. i still need to sharpen up the script but i couldn't hold back my urge to draw something.

i didn't really talk to anyone that much today, not even my parents. that's because it's 8 in the morning right now as of me writing this.

even though i got the dlc installed in my project diva extend copy, my psp just randomly chose to shut off, so that was alarming. i'm not sure why that happened. i guess you're not supposed to play games while it's charging? idk. maybe i overwhelmed the system too much? it's fine that i lost my save data then, because i only played three DLC songs and i didn't perform amazingly.

well, that's it for now.

bai bai

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Kanani