8.09.2024

I miss K.

 i want to go back to january 1, 2000. where it all started. when you weren't even born yet, but i'm safe with all of the other pre-existing souls that pre-dated that time. i wish i was earlier, being born in the 90s. apparently that was a time that could never be replicated, and that was when a lot of people were still very naive, apparently. i would just like to have their perspective on life. i would love to experience the 2000s as it was developing, although your actions have consequences and weight. it's funny because i know a lot of innocent people that lived back then would envy my position, if only we could switch, right?

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Hi there!
Please try to remain respectful and logical within the comments!

An Idea I had

I went grocery shopping with my mother the other day and I imagined Xiu-Ying feeling blown away yet anxious at a huge grocery store by herse...