8.09.2024

finally, something to comfort the madness💀

i'm surprised i finally found my comforting piece. its school days. that show and its music and art style had deeply comforted me ever since i was 7 years old. the same thing went for elfen lied, and higurashi until i saw all of those torture moments of people's nails getting torn off and other things on youtube. but higurashi comforted me because i was being bullied and one character actually took a stand to that. 

i got a school days keychain of my favorite character.

actually, what surprised me is that i have a friend that also found comfort in dark animes, two of them, because it helped them with their depression.

im scared to deeply engage in this work because i dont want to go "to the far end of suffering and sadness", lol. its too extreme and i like to be in the mellow stream of life.

i need to act irrationally sometimes, though. 

... 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Hi there!
Please try to remain respectful and logical within the comments!

An Idea I had

I went grocery shopping with my mother the other day and I imagined Xiu-Ying feeling blown away yet anxious at a huge grocery store by herse...