8.10.2024

how to produce a song digitally

1. find the acappella for the song that you are using, and treat it as if you are making a remix.

2. figure out the bpm and the key of the acapella.

3. start with the drums, first.

4. then, start with the bass. that plays in the underlaying of the song, it tends to be quieter than everything else.

5. feel free to introduce mid-range elements, such as a guitar, piano, any string instrument, or anything similar.

6. you can add effects, like sound effects or adding things such as reverb, echoes or delay.

7. you're complete.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Hi there!
Please try to remain respectful and logical within the comments!

What's Next?

      I feel really confident in my abilities of an animator. Right now, I'm experiencing some health difficulties. I'm sure I will ...