9.26.2024

What's Next?



     I feel really confident in my abilities of an animator. Right now, I'm experiencing some health difficulties. I'm sure I will feel better sooner than later but it's getting in the way of me being able to animate. Now that some time has passed, I believe that I can't really animate everyday, especially because I am trying to be on top of my studies.

A opportunity arose for me to leave my family's house for good. So not only am I focusing on my schoolwork, I'm focusing on that as well. I'm really excited, but I can't believe this is it. I didn't realize how simple life could be after you seek out the adequate help that you need..

I really want to make more and more progress on my series, but I need to manage my time better. There's also a school club I'd like to go as well but it conflicts with my other plans. So yeah.

I should probably be writing this on my personal blog..

anyway

bye-bye for now.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Hi there!
Please try to remain respectful and logical within the comments!

What's Next?

      I feel really confident in my abilities of an animator. Right now, I'm experiencing some health difficulties. I'm sure I will ...