8.05.2024

Heartbreak & Broken Green Hearts

 To keep a long story short, I lost a in-person friend. They just ghosted me, and expected me to not really feel anything. That hurt my feelings. I was also developing a little bit on a crush on them because they gave me hope, that I could have a relationship with someone around my age that finally wasn't horrible and lived in my state. They crumbled that and shredded it and put the remains into the water.

It happened a few months ago but I haven't been acknowledging my feelings on it. Basically I showed them a song I re-made and they just said basically:

1. i work with people in the music industry, you're basically not going to make it

2. it's awful

3. i'm going to let you down easy because i like you

I  don't know why they're projecting so much on me. They don't play the instruments I've seen them play basically extremely well with superb skill either. I know I don't deserve a reciprocation (although it would be nice) but I'm frustrated because I treated them with nothing but kindness. If they were uncomfortable with me, why can't they voice it instead of pretending to be nice and kind to me?

It's once again supporting, to me, that harmful belief that people around my age are nothing but vain and hurtful people. So thanks for nothing. I'll go back to talking to older people.

Thanks for reading my thoughts. Bai-bai

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Hi there!
Please try to remain respectful and logical within the comments!

Pastel Rascals :: Skylar

   Nicknames: Sora is a member of the Pastel Rascals. Her aesthetic is Tenshi Kaiwai/Cyber Angelcore. Age: 18 Species: Human Appearance: Hei...