8.05.2024

ニンテンドーDSライト

 


❥ :: I was able to put my phone charm on my old DS lite. This one has been with me through a lot of events in my life, although not as much as I hoped growing up, but it's best to be safe than sorry. I wish I had friends growing up to play on this console with, but maybe I've moved on a bit? Even so, I'm not exactly ready to let go of it.

There used to be tons of stickers on it, until they managed to wear off one way or another. I tried my best to take pristine care of this console. 

My phone charm broke off a bit from my phone but I quickly repaired it and decided to tie it onto the DS lite due to the matching string color.

That's it, bye :> 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Hi there!
Please try to remain respectful and logical within the comments!

Pastel Rascals :: Skylar

   Nicknames: Sora is a member of the Pastel Rascals. Her aesthetic is Tenshi Kaiwai/Cyber Angelcore. Age: 18 Species: Human Appearance: Hei...