8.03.2024

How I write my Mandarin notes

 I tend to write pinyin first, then hanyu, then the english definition or translation.

I think pronunciation is the most important part when learning Mandarin. I was able to learn tones through Youtube videos online. You must know what you are saying and how to read the hanyu out loud. The english definition helps heaps, as well.

This leads me to wonder, should I pick up on vocabulary that doesn't align to my life at all? Like, activities I would never do?  I guess to engage myself more, I should only learn vocabulary that aligns with my life. When I was younger, I guess I read books that were fantastical but still engaged me due to a few relatable aspects inside of it. 

That's it for now. Thanks

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Hi there!
Please try to remain respectful and logical within the comments!

Pastel Rascals :: Skylar

   Nicknames: Sora is a member of the Pastel Rascals. Her aesthetic is Tenshi Kaiwai/Cyber Angelcore. Age: 18 Species: Human Appearance: Hei...