7.29.2024

I want to make content for Inuits

 I am half Inuit. Native Americans came from Eurasia, and my father's mother is half Native-American. I grew up with half a European influence, and half an Asian influence (manly Chinese and Japanese). So my pitch is this.

I would like to make some type of content for Eurasian girls like me, specifically those who aren't necessarily pale. I was thinking of maybe making a dating simulator where there's also Hawaiian girls in it as well, but to be honest, I never really, played any of those games throughly. I think I had a few times when I was really young, It would be a bishōjo game. I just want to find and make people like me happy and help them find their identities. 

Or, I could make a cartoon based off the design of the Ice Climbers because those characters deeply comforted me when I was small. 

These are just ideas, I'm willing to work on them. Thank you

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Kanani