7.29.2024

I really don't like how blonde characters are depicted in Anime

 Welcome to my blog where I share my opinion.

Ok, so basically I really hate how blonde girls tend to be written in anime. They are seen as boisterous or a novelty character with their own unique traits. I'm actually working on a self insert character to put into my favorite franchises' universes myself. I guess it's a projection of how Japanese people and anime writers in general may feel about blonde people, at least the dyed blondes put into a character. I've seen people act sporadically different compared to how they were with their natural hair color, and the dyed haired one..  I nearly got traumatized by someone who was a false blonde due to her petty behavior and disrespect towards me to the point I almost started to make generalizations to avoid blondes like her, but I was able to almost heal for the most part. Thanks for more trauma.. 

Anyways, this depiction of them makes them uncomfortable to watch whenever they are on screen. Even though they are aesthetically appealing to look at and everything, I hate how they act. So this makes it difficult to watch Oreimo. Maybe I need to dye my hair blonde and watch it in order to complete the entire franchise's animated works, but IDK. Hell, maybe I'm better off reading the manga. Obviously, Kuroneko is my favorite character. I don't like Miki from iDOLM@STER as well. Who told the innocent cast of the show creators they needed a blonde character?

I hate her. There's a weird obsession with her chest size. I heard that she wasn't supposed to be in the game at all. I really wish that came true. 

This is a fan's description of her.

"Miki has rarely had to work hard for anything. It is because of this that she always approaches tasks with a very laid back attitude. She manages good grades with minimal effort, and was born with good-looks that belie her age. She even receives around 20 confessions of love per day from boys. She's grown up in a very laissez-faire family, who had no problems with her becoming an idol. While she doesn't really have cruel intentions, she believes like everything else, she can make her way to becoming top idol easily."

I guess iDOLM@STER wouldn't be as realistic if we didn't have a snobby character like Miki, but I wish she was just go away. I hate this character so much. In my opinion, she needs to leave all the other girls ALONE, and let them be safe in their journey to find theirselves through music, we really don't need Miki, she is a pervert trap character.

Also, why couldn't a more darker-haired color character get Miki's personality and character? Did it really have to be this annoying blonde? Disclaimer: I don't hate blonde people, not at all, they tend to be interesting and funny, but it's easy to feel badly about yourself if you were to compare yourself to these fictional characters. I feel like the argument of "it's not real!" can be a bit hypocritical because the characters are placed in realistic situations while looking as human and physically relatable as possible. I guess that can be a conversation for another time.

I hate that her life is so perfect only at age 15. When I was 15, I was struggling with my abusive family, but life was good at times. It's just that it's so special and magical to be an idol and everything and this girl just gets the opportunity just because she probably seen one in passing one day and decides to be one just because she can. It's irritating and is hypocritical to the hard-working message of the entire franchise.

This is it for now.

Goodbye 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Kanani