7.29.2024

Was I the only one..

 Was I the only one that actively watched "old" cartoon network shows in elementary school? I know that I'm from 2005, but I took my time out to watch "old" shows such as almost everything they aired on the Boomerang channel, Foster's home, PPG, Dexter's Lab, and other shows. 

Huh.. no wonder why I'm like this.

I tried asking my elementary school best friend (I had several) if she had seen any of those shows and she just said "nope, why do you even care so much about these old shows?!" I didn't let it effect me. That happened for like three times in a row that we were going home to our parents. It was a nice school, but anyways, I couldn't meet or find anyone who was born in the same year as me that loved these shows as much as I did, so I had no choice but to really talk to people who were a bit older than me, even if it was a fading memory in their heads. 

That's it for now.

Bye nya-ow >.0

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Kanani