7.28.2024

I love Zombieland Saga (Revenge)

 Hi. So I just finished watching the first episode of the second season. I started to remember why I even started this show in the first place... it was because that I was feeling suicidal after being bullied in school, and I wanted to see if joy can truly ring again in this possible-or-impossible "afterlife" that these girls are somehow gifted with. I was 13. I haven't watched anything related to this franchise in 5 years, but now I'm excited to watch more of what this show has to offer.

It heightened the passionate fire in me to keep living on. That's what the show taught me, without me realizing it. I desperately wanted to die before, due to the disappointment of a underwhelming high school experience. I remember I can still somehow be a net idol.. that's my dream. I want to perform in Japanese and English, while wearing cute elaborate outfits that somehow the character designers of Aikatsu! and Precure could design for me. I feel like I can never work on myself too intensively to be truly 'completed', so I'm ready to always learn, adapt and become a new person, but I don't know if I can survive another abusive environment.. I need a supportive one that's not too generalized. I always liked to sing in Japanese, since I was a child, so to be a net idol would be super cool. I try my best to practice at home, it's not my fault I don't necessarily get to have singing lessons.. my family doesn't really believe in me, and it's not entirely their fault but I want to be someone and something, not just something that merely exists in this world. I guess my dream overall is to be a Japanese Pop Star. That's it for now. Pwease don't steal my dream, L-O-L. (´・д・`)

Anyways, to return to the anime.

The song in the first episode absolutely blew me away, but the whole episode reminded me that I wish I could be in an environment where it's okay to make mistakes and learn. It feels more terrifying but more comforting, admittedly when you're surrounded by people with the same goal. The anime is fantastic. I started to think, was there really a need to write more episodes? They already accomplished so much in this first episode. I'm not complaining however, more enjoyment for me~~

I think that's it for now, so enjoy more of my thoughts.....!

-- Mod Kirari

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Kanani