7.28.2024

002 :: My Anime Challenge

 Hallo everyone. 

So I plan to watch every anime I put on my "to-plan list" starting today. I was planning an animation project, but I have chosen to convert it into a readable story instead, due to mental health restrictions. I have over 300 I would like to watch, but I also have a lot of free time.

I tried to watch Yumeiro Patisserie, but it's a bit too much of a fantasy for me. That's not necessarily a bad thing, though. It's very sweet and comforts me, but I feel some stress when the protagonist gets in trouble. Anyways, I want to become more cultured in magical girl shows and girly shows. I want to learn everything about them to hopefully feel inspired to create my own, but to also illustrate more intelligently. i like cute things that are elaborate and complicated. 

I don't really like shows with violence unless the violence is necessary in a scene, like to protect characters, or something, like in Mirai Nikki

I will start this challenge from Z to A. I hope I can enjoy myself and find myself illustrating a lot more ^^

I'm not sure about sharing it online, however..

The only stress I feel is worrying if I see something that makes me feel uncomfortable. That would get in the way of the challenge. I might have to drop an entire anime, even though I plan to watch Higurashi and maybe even learn more about Umineko

Anyways, I hope to enjoy myself, and like, get ready to see a bunch of more anime reviews populating on here for now on~!

Thank you nya-ow~

-- Mod Kirari

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Kanani