9.19.2024

Xiu-Ying & Her Blog: Episode 4

 Xiu-Ying once again found herself in front of her laptop.

A girl with light purple hair with pastel cotton candy colored highlights is walking around Shibuya.

She twitches her round curved black ears, as she holds her phone in an upwards direction, looking upwards at the camera.

She grabbed the tip of her multi-color dress, with a white hoodie that had a pink hairclip attached to the left side of it.

She let out a crowd-pleasing smile, that can deceive unknowing onlookers as completely genuine. It didn't matter to Xiu-ying, though because from her perspective, this girl is already fulfilling her goal of happiness.

"My mother recommended for me to watch influencers from where she's from.. but I can't stomach my feelings of inferiority..."

She gripped her stomach with nervousness.

"She's going outside in an elaborate coordinate with splices of her own style... and it's from a brand different from Cinnaheaven. Everything is in Chinese so I couldn't catch the name of the brand." she said with a frown.

"Even though most people could describe that dress as an experimental piece, it's actually very high crafted." she said with observant eyes, but that included a frown as well.

She grabbed the flower cushion and squeezed it to her stomach as she lamented a bit more. "Oh well. I heard that it's by pandas, for pandas.. it would be revolutionary if someone like me could wear the clothes.. but pandas are typically 3-4 feet, and I'm well over that. The measurements would be all wrong...!" her eyebrows furrowed upwards.

Suddenly, a light gleamed above her head.

"That's it! Why don't i just wear my own Cinnaheaven coordinate outside?! I can combine the pieces of clothes and accessories that i already have to make the most original outfit yet!" Xiu-ying said with a prideful yet a slightly nervous look.

She quickly went to work.

*The Pokemon B/W Biking theme plays*

She opened her closet, and grabbed the step stool inside. She went through boxes of accessories, some immediately broke once grabbing it. Yes, that's how much accessories she had collected over the years.

She compares the dresses that she had stored, to choose which one to go outside with.

This is what she had collected:

  • A ruby colored ribbon watch
  • A pink colored apron with a trio of ribbons escalating downwards
  • A short-sleeve white shirt with pink plaid ribbons on the ending of the sleeves
  • Striped grey and black leggings
  • Light pink mary-janes with grey smiley faces on the buckles
  • Japan tote bag

Xiu-Ying combines all of these elements together in an epic sequence. 

She stood in front of her full-body mirror with a surprised expression.

"Wow! Okay, let's do this!"

She shoots a peace sign under her left eye. "JOY IS INFINITE!"


*the song V-A-C-A-T-I-O-N by Yumi Yoshimura plays*

"Okay, I wonder what's the first place I'm going to!"

"Ah, I know! I should go out to get some stuffed mice pizza!"

Xiu-Ying happily skips to the local pizzeria.

She grabs a seat, tears the crust off and eats it first, as the crust is stuffed with mice tales. 

"Mmm~" she hummed to herself. "It literally, quite never, gets old!" 

Some people were staring at her, and Xiu-ying notices it at first, but then she just averts her eyes and continues to enjoy her meal.

"I'm not going to let some indecent people ruin my day.." she thought to herself.

"Speaking of which, I'm not going to ruin my special day by eating indecently..!"

*FLASHBACK*

"Okay all of you sly weasels.. we all love to eat, that much is true, but there is a certain matter of going about it!" said the weasel scouts leader. 

Little Xiu-Ying raised her paw in the air. "What do you mean, miss Stacey?"

"Well, when you are eating greasy foods, such as pizza, you must tuck a napkin inside of your shirt collar like so, to prevent any stains on our luxurious clothing!" she said with a self-righteous expression. She demonstrated it to the entire group of young girls who copied her, and Xiu-Ying followed suit.

*FLASHBACK ends*

A tissue magically appears within Xiu-Ying's shirt collar. "That sure was helpful to remember, despite the fact that I'm wearing an apron.." she thought to herself with a mini sweat drop down her cheek.

She rolled up the pizza into something like a burrito, and ate it happily while blushing. She used the same tissue to wipe her mouth.

She put a few 100 yen notes onto the tray and stood up, while someone says "arigatou!" to her as she leaves.


"Okay.. I had a nice meal, that wasn't exactly princess-worthy, but it's me-worthy, so it's good enough in that regard." she said with altogether - sleepy, happy, and hazy eyes.

"What else.. what else. Oh, I remember that my mother wanted me to pick up a few newspapers." she promptly grabbed a few newspapers. She looked at the papers and saw that there was nothing depressing to report on this day & it was incredibly colorful. "Hm, maybe I could use it as a background for my photos!" she gleefully said to herself before placing them in her tote bag.

"Okay.. that was simple.  I think that's it for now. Maybe I should take some photos to commemorate this special time~?" she smugly said to herself.

She sat down on a bench and took vertical and horizontal selfies of herself with various expressions with her portable camera. 

*a sudden applause could be heard behind her*

Xiu-ying almost dropped the camera on the ground if it weren't for the wrist strap. She impulsively turned around and said "who's there?!" while looking around anxiously.

A female deer emerged from the shadows. She continued to clap until she became closer in Xiu-Ying's vision.

"Ah. . . I didn't mean to startle you."

"Who are you?" Xiu-ying said with a sweat drop on her cheek.

"Uh.. hm.. how should I introduce myself?" she said while placing a hand on her chest, anxiously looking around before starting to blush subtly a bit.

'My name is Timia. I believe that your name is.. Xiu-Ying?" she said while slightly tilting her head to the right, with happy eyes.

"Uhhh.. how do you know this?!" Xiu-ying replied with a comedic surprised expression.

"Ah. Ahahahaha, I read your blog! I didn't expect to see you out here on this sunny day." Timia said, with a lighthearted yet awkward expression, paired with a grin.

"I see.." Xiu-ying also placed a hand on her chest a bit, catching her heart rate.

"Can I sit next to you?" Timia asked politely.

"Um.. sure!" Xiu-Ying said, still wearing that comedic shocked expression.

Timia patiently sat next to Xiu-Ying, and looked at her more closely.

"Oh my goodness! I just absolutely love your outfit!" Timia impulsively said as a heart-shaped arrow shot through her head, while grasping her hooves together.

"Why, thank you! Ehehe~" Xiu-ying replied while blushing happily.

The two started to talk some more before deciding to go their separate ways.

"Ah.. wait, if it's not too much to ask.. could I possibly be on your blog? That would be so cool to me!" Timia said, as she couldn't seem to hold back the fangirl tone in her voice.

"Umm.. sure, why not?" Xiu-ying said with a smile.

They both huddled together and took a selfie together.

"Okay, bye bye! I really need to head home now.." Xiu-ying said realistically.

"Oh, okay! It was nice meeting you! Bye-bye Xiu-ying!" Timia said with a happy expression. 


Xiu-ying rolled up to her laptop. "Okay, time to blog about today!"

"Dear diary,

Today was something like an adventure! I had my favorite food, pizza with stuffed mice crust (essentially, their tails are stuffed in the crust!) and ran some errands for my family! However, something surprising happened - I happened to meet a fan of my blog posts by chance and we took a selfie together! She was very kind and friendly to me! I also got her SNS information, so hopefully, here's to more conversations! <3"

She hit the publish button and that was about it!

"Ah, all in a day's work."

A short silence followed that statement.

"...I wonder if I could sleep in this?"

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Xiu-Ying & Her Blog -- Animated Intro

 The intro to Xiu-Ying & Her Blog is finally complete!