9.04.2024

rottening flowers

 have i just been embarrassing myself for the past 3-4 years on what i identified as friendship between us? i can't move once again because a lot of things remind me of you. i've been losing friends an insane amount. they know what i look like along with other things. i saw you as one of my supporters. i guess i shouldn't be afraid because there are people that share nsfw content that they made next to their face.. but still. your face is your face and you just have to live a life without being afraid. going back to what the artist told me, i shouldn't be worried about rejection from people that weren't meant to be with me that often anyways, those who weren't strong enough.

something irritating about them is when i was just simply expressing myself and of course they say some bs like "i have no idea whats going on with them". open your eyes, wash your eyes, and read what i am typing

well whatever. good riddance once more..for like the TENTH time.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

animation memes

 i finally animated my very first animation meme. it was not original, as it was based off someone else's meme, but not heavily inspired...