9.08.2024

I finally realized it

 After you left me, I've been honestly going in circles. Coming back to you almost around that time you left me for good. How was I supposed to react..? I thought deleting everything and moving on was good but I still hear your voice in my mind, you still trying to do good for me and other instances. You got rid of my best friend. How am I supposed to function? Especially because you were able to find other people that loved you while I'm still looking forward to that. Even though I drew you a character, you made someone else's drawing your icon.

I'm so tired. I can't wait for when my time comes.

All that surrounds me is death, death and more death. I need life. I've fought and worked for so long to have life. 


Life shouldn't be unfair, because I am a fair person. So thanks for ???????

I'm so tired of this..

Being evil doesn't fit me. 

I had a dream. I don't feel like writing about it in detail. I'm so sick of my time being wasted and people investing into other useless people. It made me realize I have no love, and if I were to die now, I would have no love.

Is my fate just to be eternally lonely?

Well, enough of this self loathing

Goodbye

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Hi there!
Please try to remain respectful and logical within the comments!

my animation journal :: entry 1

 hey. so it looks like i might be journaling about the misadventures and adventures of my progress of animating. i actually used to have a s...