8.26.2024

🙃why are you so fake?🙃

 why are you so fake? i know of a musical artist that reminds me of you, even after everything. why do you respond to me if you think i'm better off alone? just to exploit me to your friends for laughter, entertainment and other shit? i don't understand. i tried to help you and that's how you respond to me? beggars don't get to be choosers. i'm tired of being nice to people that turn out to treat me like garbage. it's a shame that this artist reminds me of you, because i resonate with this artist personally as well. it actually comforts me from the shit i went through when i was a tween. 

anyway, fuck off in some other galaxy or something.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Hi there!
Please try to remain respectful and logical within the comments!

my animation journal :: entry 1

 hey. so it looks like i might be journaling about the misadventures and adventures of my progress of animating. i actually used to have a s...