8.29.2024

What would I like to accomplish for AABMG?

    :: I had already designed the logo just a few moments ago, so that's cool. I tried my best to not really add any unnecessary elements.

There is other things that I would like to tackle about the story as well. I need to write the first chapter or "episode" if you will for the manga. Yep, I have decided with my writing partner that this is a manga now, LOL. It would be cool if there would be a anime adaption, but I shouldn't get ahead of myself. I haven't even colored in any of my sketches yet for my series ; w ; )

I have designed the following:

  • Kaninchen Uniform (school uniform)
    • Spring alt.
  • Casual home outfit
    • w/ casual Pastel Goth hoodie
  • Jirai Kei (the afterlife of the first season)

Since I only had designed the spring uniform in mind (kind of matches the school's name, too..), maybe instead of making the story start immediately when school starts, it can start a few months within school. So maybe the story will start a few months in school, so maybe in January. It overall begins in the year 2016.

I want there to be a maximum of 49 stories. So I think I'm pretty confident in that, lol, but I believe that writing should be private to be honest. 

Season 2: Kimmy gets a good and consistent job as a half-time nurse at a hospital, but the stress of the long term work times gets to her, and she starts to develop a Peppy Nurse (parody of Dr. Pepper) addiction and starts to dabble into J-fashion in her free-time. Being an influencer doesn't go very well since she realizes that girl in the mirror has always been on her radar, imitating every post she has pose by pose, motion by motion, which is creepy enough. She has a little Kuromi complex, that girl (meaning that she's jealous and envious of other girls, specifically Kimmy in a childish way). 

Maybe Season 3 will take place in a mental hospital, where she finds a way to heal patients. Then, the series would be over.

I have no idea what could be the intro and ending song, I will have to do some research.

That's it for now. Goodbye and thank you for reading this.

- Cassandra-chan

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Kanani