8.15.2024

Time-travelling saved my life

    :: the ability to get things that were produced in a certain era saved my life. it's funny because it's simple for us humans to be defined by our possessions, but we must not let it possess us. 

i always had a fondness for the 2000's era and now i'm so close to living a fulfilling 2000's era lifestyle. to achieve such a life, you must surround yourself with artifacts from that time period, because that was seen as new and improved back in those days. then, you could get generic things for day-to-day living, like no name brand spatulas or however you need to get those items.

i admit some things i have grown up and moved on from, like cinnamoroll, but i recollected my love for the character, mocha and the other ones, i tended to resonate and gravitate to the more feminine characters of that series. i mention him because even though i discovered him in 2011, i believe like he originated in 2001, and the other characters came later.

anyways, here is some of my aspects of my 2000's lifestyle right now:

  • pastel pink region free CD player
  • thirteen DVD's (need to test out my DVD player I got as a little girl or get a new one ;v;)
  • A figurine from 2005
  • Several plushies from 2002, and 2006
  • A nintendo DS lite from 2006
I've been meaning to get the following consoles released in Japan:
  • XBOX
  • Playstation 2 + 3
Along with a few games that I have wrote a organized list in Google Sheets.

I won't describe why I have a fondness for such things, and I know a lot of people might find it frivolous or something but I don't really give a damn. I always knew that this would help me as part of my escapism from the stressors of my life ever since I was little, so yeah.

Anyways, thanks for reading this. I rather live in that world than this one. This world is a mess. 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Hi there!
Please try to remain respectful and logical within the comments!

Oshare Majo Love & Berry x Sanrio Crossover Pop-up Store

     *Announced on September 27th   * Next month, through October 8 to October 30th, there will be a Sanrio-themed and Oshare Majo Love &...