8.16.2024

I think I'm going to start trying something new

I want to "clone" songs. Not lazily copy and paste songs onto my soundcloud and claim it as my own. I want to create similar sounding songs to my favorite songs to learn about their methods, but not exactly like a clone. I'm really inspired by mushi-p as of late, but I need to get my hands on a Windows computer to make even the slightest progress with Vocal Synths.

Sometimes I feel confused if all of his songs must be experimental or planned, because the catharsis seems so perfect. I guess it's just like having a child - sometimes the child will be absolutely perfect for you, and sometimes there is no need for the child anymore. Disclaimer: I have never had a child before as of the time of writing this. 

I have a few songs planned but I guess I'm better off experimenting first, to get all of this negativity out of my system before I can create my ideal kind of music, calming music.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Hi there!
Please try to remain respectful and logical within the comments!

Oshare Majo Love & Berry x Sanrio Crossover Pop-up Store

     *Announced on September 27th   * Next month, through October 8 to October 30th, there will be a Sanrio-themed and Oshare Majo Love &...