8.02.2024

|| Perfect Appearance? o3o ||

 It's so difficult to get a perfect appearance. I have been experimenting with my hair over the past few weeks. I can't achieve anything I really want to achieve, so I may have to save up to get more hair products in the future in order to really get the result that I want. 

Besides that, I guess my body is fine. I have been exercising and trying my best to eat healthy.

I was watching a make up tutorial and I was surprised at how perfectly photogenic this girl looked. Surely she maintained this appearance by herself before showing off the original makeup appearance. I think I would love to be a model before I make a makeup tutorial because I feel deeply uncomfortable when people try to replicate my makeup looks when I don't even have 100 followers on Instagram. . 

Her hair was super shiny, but not all over the place, it was perfectly balanced as if she was an illustration that came to life. It can't be all youtube tutorials. I can't wait to experiment with my appearance more. I just can't stand my mother calling me childish or molding me into something I'm not.

That's it for now.

Bye-bye

- Cassandra-chan

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Hi there!
Please try to remain respectful and logical within the comments!

my animation journal :: entry 1

 hey. so it looks like i might be journaling about the misadventures and adventures of my progress of animating. i actually used to have a s...