8.31.2024

my creative diary :: entry 1

 hi peeps.

so i just published the first chapter of my manga. please don't pressure me to ink it, because i'm not selling it right now. i'm thinking of just sharing it publicly for everyone to enjoy right now. thank you for the support so far. i'm really excited to keep illustrating and telling the story of kimi and her companion, chima. 

i was taking advice from "my mangaka life" youtube channel. she recommended that you should talk to yourself about the plot of the story if you can't write it all down yet, but you have the vision in your mind. my phone was able to automatically transcribe it, so stay tuned for the next few chapters.

the truth is, i am sharing it around as a interest check so that hopefully, i will get more ideas from my friends or anyone kind enough to suggest an idea. i can do practically anything with these characters, but i'm just hoping to have a maximum of 49 different stories/chapters for this franchise overall. you may share ideas down here.

thank you. 

bye bye

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Kanani