8.26.2024

me looking at my stats

 as part as my daily morning routine, i check my blog stats. i can see how many individual checks i got on each page, as a total amount. i can also see which countries the visitors are from. i can also check which website they may have came from.

i promoted it on twitter occasionally, and sometimes to my friends on discord. so let's check the recent stats!! (OH GOD I'M SO SCARED--)


so apparently a lot of people are checking my blog on iphone. that's interesting. i don't use iphones anymore, i'm in a commited relationship with my android..... tablet & phone!!!!!! lol. a huge population is from a unidentified country. but i also see viewers from france, and the united kingdom. HELLO FRENCH AND BRITISH PEOPLE!! =3

I ALSO SEE CANADIANS TOO.. HEWWO

ok i'll calm down now

lol

but hi!

:3

i love being a blogger so thanks for checking out our page. 

<3

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

mushi-p - ずっと迷子 (lost whole life) (english lyrics)

I'm lost, I'm lost, I'm losing my way Even if I search for it, I can't find it Even if I call out, there's no re...