8.30.2024

LOL - lots of laugh-


 I'll give you lots of laugh.

You'll give me lots of laugh.

I'll give you lots of laugh.

You'll give me lots of laugh. ♪

   :: This classic VOCALOID song now reminds me of you, Ken. It doesn't help that there was someone on the song's production team that also shared the same name as you.. 

I always related to this song, especially when I first discovered it at age 7-8 because I knew for a fact that VOCALOID was my luxury escapism treat. There was such a abundance that made me so incredibly happy to see, so you could imagine just how happy I was to receive that Miku plush for the 2012 holiday season.

It's a sweet saccharine song, some people could say it's bittersweet but not really to me. It reminds me of 2008, maybe even 2007, to 2016. 2017 felt differently to me.

I guess I could say, just as how Miku experienced in the video game's music video, loving you and being with you felt like a rollercoaster of emotions.

Please be well, and don't be sick anymore.

Bai-bai, boo!

- Cassandra-chan

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Kanani