8.25.2024

I'm no one special

 i know that i've wrote about this before, but i don't know what to say. i tried to comfort you so you can share about how you felt with me, but instead i just get abruptly blocked, instead. i don't need any no-name account to tell me "everything i did wrong" mysteriously. i guess if no one can truly communicate with me, then i guess i don't need those people in my life, anyway at all. especially when i remember the advice the artist had told me. 

i find that i'm repeating myself, but i feel betrayed and discarded, a emotion i'd never thought i'd fearfully experience. it's not that i'm done with love, but i got abandoned.. and it's hard to come to terms with that. i heard horror stories of people getting abandoned left and right over the years. it's good that nothing really big happened, like commitments, but it doesn't mean that it doesn't fucking suck.

well, that's it for now i suppose.. bai bai.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Hi there!
Please try to remain respectful and logical within the comments!

my animation journal :: entry 1

 hey. so it looks like i might be journaling about the misadventures and adventures of my progress of animating. i actually used to have a s...