8.20.2024

★how can i capitalize my desire for a better children's network out there?★

It's all in the title.

I really do love listening and watching the original Boomerang commercials and bumpers repeatedly, arguably for my entire life, especially my favorite ones but I wish that I can watch other kinds of bumpers, and that the content wasn't catered to older audiences. I know that exactly goes against the entire concept of boomerang, but I get tired really quick of it's hyper-fixation onto older cartoons for the people in elderly homes. I want to see cartoons for the youth like HHPAY, PPG and other shows. I wish there could be another girly show like those two. I guess the winx club? I used to love that show in 2011. The art style and the transformation scenes captured me. I really miss those days.

Anyways, now I can consider adding other cartoons to my fictional cartoon channel. 

 My life, especially my childhood has been awfully simple. All I had was the computers, game consoles, and the televisions we had. Otherwise, my world (my house = the world) was really quiet. Sometimes I felt like I was losing my mind.. I had a fixation on the boomerang channel, because it aired all of my favorite shows: Foster's home, PPG and other shows. It introduced me to a few other classics like Dexter's Lab and Billy & Mandy. I never seen HHPAY aired on it though, which is why I wish tooncast came to North America, somehow.

I just went to school, and in the summers I stayed home all day playing either online games for children, or making sure that I can catch a show or two, following along with it's schedule. I had lots of toys but they all disappeared as time went on, which really made me feel like I've lost parts of my identity to pure strangers. I wasn't ready to let go at all. Fortunately, I am healing by getting merchandise of my favorite shows that helped me cope growing up such as PPG and HHPAY. I practically have almost everything of HHPAY, and I will talk about my collection sooner than later. I knew for a fact all I needed to be happy was just powerpuff girls things and HHPAY stuff. 

I wasn't a very sociable kid and I only talked to a few of my classmates, even though I have spoken to everyone in my class at least once. I tried to talk about cartoons to my friends but it barely, sunk in most of the time, so a few years later I found myself online trying to talk about cartoons to people.

Anyways, the point of me writing this is that I finally have a opportunity to develop Pastoonel more as a idea. It's already fairly developed pretty deeply. I guess I can draw the mascot characters as the characters on TV? Even that sounds uninviting to me. I'm tired of being creatively depressed, so I'm going to break myself free, forever. 

-- Goodbye -- 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Hi there!
Please try to remain respectful and logical within the comments!

YOU WILL NEVER FORGET ME

 https://open.spotify.com/track/452ASKVqm4i7fvHevyBgF3?si=65ec195c113b4477