8.15.2024

❀bruh moment❀

 i don't know what to eat for breakfast. i tend to eat the same thing over and over so much so that i'm preferring to eat the insides of the breakfast sandwiches that i get, and throwing away the bread because there's too much starch in my diet. 

yesterday for lunch/dinner, i had shrimp, steak and fries, which was really yummy ૮ ◞ ⸝⸝ ◟ ྀིა.

i could eat it again. i made a new combination, tartar sauce on the steak, which tasted so obsessively good to me! lol :p 

i'm actually writing a recipe book, so i might include that in it. it really was revolutionary to~ me~ so yeah, haha.

i don't know what i'll be doing today. i've started to produce a few songs but i can't find it in myself to complete them myself, and i keep finding myself falling short in underwhelming areas of the song. i know i can easily re-visit the projects as long as the DAW is functioning just fine, but yeah.

the album i'm listening to has a strange inkling effect at the end, which made me wonder what was the special effect they used to make that in the 2000's, lol, specifically in 2006. it's kinda weird but experimental at best, so.

it's a very excitable album but for some reason the lights in my mind are almost dimmed out for some reason, like i'm not able to feel the full excitement of the songs. i guess i need to move out to feel the full effect of the excitement, but i really do enjoy the composure of this album. :>


me once i get to finally move away


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Hi there!
Please try to remain respectful and logical within the comments!

Sweet Kuroneko presents :: My Favorite Top 7 Nicktoons Bumpers

  Something strange about these bumpers is that they gave me a better sense of living in the present than anything new or modern at that tim...